Kefir Co. Young Coconut Kefir Probiotic Pineapple 500ml - 10 days supply - Order 3 Bottles to last 1 month and save on shipping
With each subscription purchase of Kefir, you will receive a gift pack with a set of Kefir Co shot glasses to measure your 50ml per day!
- Less than $1.75 per shot per day to get keep your gut on track and add to your daily routine. Between 10-15 days supply in one bottle.
- Take shot a day in a smoothie or just straight
- Made with premium coconut water and high-quality kefir culture with 12 strains of gut loving bacteria.
- Contains 500 million CFU’s of probiotics per mililitre
- Vegetarian, gluten free, soy free, preservative and additive free
- Low in sugar.
- Plant Based
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- Additive Free
- Naturally carbonated
- Non GMO
- Bursting with live gut loving cultures
- Each bottle has a shelf life of 90 days unopened so you can order 2-3 bottles to cover the month and keep in the refrigerator.
Our coconut water kefir is a plant-based, cultured, fermented and unpasturised gut health tonic. It contains vitamins, minerals and beneficial probiotic bacteria.
We use the best ingredients we can source to create our kefir because we want you to reap all the benefits this elixir has to offer. It has been designed for optimal taste and nutrition, with a focus on cleansing and healing your body from the inside out.
A little goes a long way. In fact, all you need is a shot a day. Our coconut water kefir was recently tested and was found to contain billions of colony forming units of good gut bacteria per serving.
Introducing kefir into your daily routine could help improve your digestive system, fight unhealthy bacteria as well as infection, assist in weight loss and management, improve skin, hair and nails, reduce inflammation and boost your immune system. It's a must after antibiotic use!
Our kefir comes in five delicious flavours: Original, Watermelon, Lime, Pineapple and Berry.
Combine with your favourite smoothie, nut milk or juice.
Not sure how much to take? Have a look at the recommended serving size.